Did you know that old fillings can sometimes go bad? Well, it’s true! Luckily, our team here at Pennyrile Family Dentistry is happy to talk to you about composite fillings and why they are so beneficial when it comes to smile restoration. Our professional staff is happy to provide you with the information to keep your smile healthy and cavity free. Here are some facts about composite fillings:
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, Pennyrile Family Dentistry can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Joseph N. Falco, contact us at 270-632-6404, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Our friendly staff is standing by to take your call today.